New Dates, New Venue: Sunny Orlando Florida
UPDATE! As of January 2nd, the hotel cannot place inventory in their online reservation system as they are very close to being sold-out. Please call the hotel at (407) 996-9700, indicate that you are attending the ISDS Conference and ask if they can accept a reservation. This page will be updated with information about housing options as we progress toward the conference.
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 Conference will be in sunny, warm Orlando, Florida at the luxurious Rosen Plaza Hotel. In response to the preferences of our registrants, we have moved our dates from early December to the January/February time frame.
The Rosen Plaza hotel is located conveniently between the Airport and Orlando's leading attractions.
Conference rates are $159 plus tax. Please reserve your room early in order to enjoy the convenience of the host hotel and the reduced rate for peak season in Orlando.
The Rosen Plaza is a full-service hotel with all the amenities you expect of an Orlando resort:
- Swimming pool and whirlpool spa, seasonally heated
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Life Fitness equipment and free weights
- Babysitting services available
- Boutique shopping for gifts
- Tickets and transportation to area attractions, arranged by Guest Services
- VIP and special services desk
- Valet parking currently $20 per day
- Self parking currently $13 per day
- Rental cars available through Enterprise Rental Car
- Business center with print, fax and photocopy services
- Dry cleaning services
- Orlando golfing and tee times at Shingle Creek Golf Club, five 5 minutes away
- Airport shuttle services available
- Convenient accommodations for fans attending Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl and Russell Athletic Bowl – Florida Camping World Stadium is 15 minutes away
- Rosen Plaza is home to 3NINE at the Plaza, playing musical favorites, with daily drink specials and live entertainment every weekend.